Mac Lipstick Collection



Hellooooo everybody! Today I thought I'd show you my small Mac Lipstick Collection. It might not be huge, but I think I have some intresting shades to share with you. You will notice that I have many darker shades, since I love wearing a bold lip! Let's get started!



 Left to Right: Sin, Diva, Russian Red, Viva Glam I, All fired up, Pink Plaid, Myth

Mac- Myth

Mac-Pink Plaid

Mac- All fired up

Mac- Viva Glam I 

Mac- Russian Red ( my favourite red of all time)

Mac- Diva

 Mac- Sin


4 comments

  1. I love the orange toned shade, definitely need that in my collection :)


    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, but quite pale! I cannot wear it ion it's own! Only on top of other lipsticks! But it is very pretty for this purpose!

      Delete
  2. Το pink plaid νομίζω φωνάζει το όνομα μου χιχιχ
    Υπέροχες αποχρώσεις Κατερίνα μου!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαχαχα είναι τέλειο για την άνοιξη! Φιλάκια πολλά κορίτσι μου <3

      Delete