Cristmas gift guide| For Her



Helloooo friendsss! It's been a while since I posted a blog post and I really missed it! So today we are sticking to the Christmas theme we started last time and I have to show you a gift guide for Christmas, for a special girl in your life, even if she is your mother, your daughter, your girlfriend or your friend! 
Sooooo let's get started!

GR: Γεια σαςςςςς! Νιώθω πολύ ωραία που γράφω αυτό το άρθρο, γιατί είχα να ανεβάσω κάτι εδώ και καιρό! Σήμερα θα μείνουμε στο Χριστουγεννιάτικο πνεύμα και θα σας δείξω έναν οδηγό δώρων για κοπέλες. Εδώ δηλαδή θα βρείτε ιδέες, για πράγματα που μπορείτε να αγοράσετε στις φίλες σας, στην μαμά σας, στην κόρη σας ή στην κοπέλα σας! 
Πάμε λοιπόν να ξεκινήσουμεεεεεε


1. Fresh Line Body Mist and Body lotion
I love Fresh line products. They are all natural and organic products and all have amazing quality. So if you know that the person you want to give to loves body mists, bath showers and body lotions, Fresh Line is the right place for you!



2. Body Shop Christmas Collection ( see full review here)
Keeping the Bath-time theme,I could not, not show you the Body Shop Christmas range in Frosted Cranberry! An amaaaazing gift!



3. Pefume Set
You can never go wrong with a perfume set! My all time favourite perfume is Giorgio Armani- Code. And many times I receive it as a gift for Christmas, because my family knows how much I love it!



Moving on to make up...

4. Mac Lipstick
Well I don't have to explain a lot. Every girl is happy with a new lipstick. Especially a Mac one if you ask me!



5. Golden Rose Mat Crayon Lipsticks
Another great choice for lipsticks, are the Golden Rose Mat Crayon! They are  sooo good and comfortable on the lips! They are also very affordable, which make a perfect gift for everyone!



6. Too Faced - Sweethearts Blush
Another thing I've been loving recently is the Too Faced Sweethearts Blush! First of all, the packaging is amazing and will impress every girl, in my opinion!



7. Sephora - The Enchanting Palette
Sephora's new collection for Christmas is beautiful! The enchanting palette, has a mixture of 2 highlighters (which are amaaaazing), a blush, 2 brow powders and 6 eye shadows! Great gift if you ask me!



8. Chokers
For our fashion lovers out there, a choker is a perfect choice. They are totally in trend right now and you can find so many styles and colours to choose from! You can see my full post on my favourite chokers HERE, which are all handmade from my friend Eleni!



Post a Comment