FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!




EN: For a really long time now I've been wanting to start my own youtube channel, however I was really shy and hesitant, but I thought.... Heyy forget it I am going to do it anyway...! And I did!!


Unfortunately the videos will be in Greek, since it is my native landuage and they will go up every Wednesday! But for those of you, from other countries, who read my blog I will make sure to have a corresponding blogpost to every video I make with photos starting next week!! So I hope this is OK! So we are talking about two new posts on P.S. Kate (every Wednesday- with a video- and every Sunday with a regural post!)

I hope you will support me in my journey and also, I want to thank you all for the support here on P.S. Kate! The last months have been amazing. I've been getting great feedback from you, and that's what pushed me to start this new chapter!
My first video is a make up tutorial with Warm Smokey eyes and Vampy lips, which you can find here and I will have attached down below in this post. But as promised I will have photos from the tutorial here as well! So scroll down to see everything!

I hope I will see you here again on Sunday with a brand new post!


GR: Γεια σας γεια σαααααςς! Σήμερα είναι μία πολύ ενθουσιώδης μέρα για εμένα καθώς μόλις ανέβασα το πρώτο μου βίντεο σου YOUTUBE!! Είναι κάτι που ήθελα εδώ και πολύ καιρό να κάνω αλλά πάντα ένιωθα πολύ ανασφαλής και ντροπαλή, διότι εκθέτεις τον εαυτό σου στο διαδίκτυο! Όμως είπα να το τολμήσω και είμαι εδώωω!

Τα βίντεο θα ανεβαίνουν στο κανάλι μου κάθε Τετάρτη και θα συνοδεύονται από ξεχωριστό blogpost εδώ στο P.S. Kate με αντίστοιχες φωτογραφίες! Οπότε θα έχετε δύο post την εβδομάδα από εμένα, κάθε Τετάρτη ( με βίντεο) και κάθε Κυριακή, που θα είναι και το καθιερωμένο μου post!

Ελπίζω να με στηρίξετε σε αυτό μου το βήμα, διότι είναι κάτι τελείως καινούριο για εμένα! Επίσης θέλω να πω ένα μεγάλο ευχαριστώ σε όσους διαβάζουν το blog μου τον τελευταίο μισό χρόνο! Ειδικά τον τελευταίο καιρό η ανταπόκριση είναι υπέροχη από όλους εσάς και αυτό με ώθησε να ξεκινήσω με το youtube! Αρκετά όμως σας κούρασα προτείνω να δείτε και εσείς οι ίδιοι το πρώτο μου βίντεο, το οποίο θα βρείτε παρακάτω ή αν κάνετε κλικ εδώ!
Και φυσικά μην ξεχάσετε να κάνετε LIKE + ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ  στο κανάλι μου!

Εμείς θα τα πούμε εδώ ξανά την Κυριακή με νέο post!
Φιλάκια πολλά!







Post a Comment