Favourite Make-up Brushes



EN: For me when it comes to make up, I truly believe that  application is the key to a beautiful result. So today we are talking about Make up brushes. I don't have a great selection, but I do have a few good make up brushes, which I use every single day and once a week I wash them, to keep them nice and clean!
1. Morphe M439 foundation Brush: I will start with the order I usually do my make up. Foundation brushes are those who I've experienced with the most. And I have to say, this one is my favourite! It is very dense, but still soft, and does not absorb a lot of product, making you use less foundation! I don't find any strikes when using this brush, and I've noticed that it is the quickest way to apply my base with. You can find it on the official Morphe website, or on Beauty Bay or Cult Beauty, at the price of £13.
2. Real Techniques Blush brush and Powder brush: Personally I believe that you cannot go wrong with Real technique brushes. Amazing quality for an affordable price. I use the pink one which is for blush, to apply my bronzer and my blush and the orange one for powder.
3. Seventeen Cheek Brush: This brush is meant to be used for blusher, but I find it perfect for applying highlighter at the top of the cheekbones. So soft and affordable as well. You can find it at Boots for £3, or for a similar brush you can go for the Real Techniques Setting Brush!
4. Mac 217: I decided to invest on a good eye shadow blending brush, and it was totally worth it. You can apply colour to your lid and blend shadow to your crease effortlessly.
So what are your favourite make up brushes? I am always looking for new great products!



GR: Για εμένα ένας σημαντικός παράγοντας στην σωστή εφαρμογή του μακιγιάζ είναι η χρήση των σωστών εργαλείων. Μία μικρή συλλογή από τα απαραίτητα πινέλα είναι το μόνο που χρειάζεστε!
!!!Επίσης καλό είναι να γνωρίζουμε ότι πρέπει να πλένουμε τα πινέλα μας τουλάχιστον μία φορά την εβδομάδα. Βρώμικα πινέλα συνεπάγονται μικρόβια και βακτήρια τα οποία μπορεί να προκαλέσουν ερεθισμούς και ακμή. ( εγώ πλένω τα δικά μου με σαμπουάν για τα μαλλιά, είναι ο καλύτερος και πιο οικονομικός τρόπος)
1. Morphe M439 foundation Brush: Όπως αναφέρει και το όνομα, το πινέλο αυτό είναι για την εφαρμογή της βάση ή αλλιώς του foundation σε όλο το πρόσωπο. Το συγκεκριμένο έχει μεγάλη επιφάνεια και οι τρίχες του είναι πυκνά τοποθετημένες, το οποίο προσφέρει γρήγορη και καλύτερη κάλυψη χρησιμοποιώντας λιγότερο προϊόν. Είναι μακράν το αγαπημένο μου. Το συγκεκριμένο θα το βρείτε στα online καταστήματα Cult Beauty και Beauty Bay στην τιμή των £13 .
2. Real Techniques Blush brush and Powder brush: Τα πινέλα real techniques αποτελούν μία σίγουρη και καλή επένδυση για την συλλογή σας. Προσφέρουν άριστη ποιότητα σε πολύ προσιτή τιμή. Προσωπικά χρησιμοποιώ το ροζ για εφαρμογή τερακότας αλλά και ρουζ και το πορτοκαλί για την εφαρμογή πούδρας! Τα συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα, οι τιμές του κυμαίνονται μεταξύ 8-9 ευρώ το ένα αλλά πραγματικά αξίζουν. Θα τα βρείτε σε ελληνικά on line καταστήματα, όπως το Cherrybox.
3. Seventeen Cheek Brush: Το συγκεκριμένο πινέλο είναι της εταιρείας Seventeen, δεν ξέρω αν υπάρχει κάτι παρόμοιο όμως στην Ελλάδα, διότι το συγκεκριμένο το αγόρασα από τα Boots στην Αγγλία. Παρόμοιο θα βρείτε ξανά στην Real Techniques, και πιο συγκεκριμένο το 'Real Techniques setting brush'
4. Mac 217: Αποφάσισα να επενδύσω σε ένα καλό πινέλο ματιών και πραγματικά μπορώ να πω ότι δεν το μετάνιωσα. Το πινέλο αυτό είναι το μόνο που χρειάζεστε! Μπορείτε να τοποθετήσετε χρώμα στο 'καπάκι' αλλά και να 'σβήσετε τις σκιές στην κόγχη του ματιού. Αν σας αρέσει να πειραματίζεστε με σκιές θα σας το πρότεινα ανεπιφύλακτα!

10 comments

  1. I might try the real technique one.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Real Techniques and Morphe! thanks for sharing :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such amazing things about the Morphe brushes, but have yet to try them myself! My favourite brand for this stuff is Real Techniques, for sure - they're so affordable and the quality is amazing for the price. Thanks for sharing your favourites with us, hun. :) <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you can never go wrong! <3 ^_^

      Delete
  4. always use real technics but never really any other - wanted to try out Mophie for a while thanks for sharing! 💕

    Eilidh Bee
    thoughts-talks-tea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Morphe! You cannot go wrong with their price pont too!

      Delete