Colourpop review and Swatches (lips+eyes)


EN: Recently Colourpop offered Free International Shipping and I just had to get some bits and pieces to try out for the first time. Colourpop is well-known for her amazing products and it's affordable price.
I though I would try the most popular products to see what the hype is all about. Well let me tel you they Hype is really worth it!
I got 3 ultra satin lips, since I do like a quite matte lip, without being too dry, in the colours Echo Park, Alyssa (which is a collaboration with the youtuber Kathleen Lights) and Frick'n Frack. All very beautiful and neutral, perfect for every day. With the last one being the only dark colour for my pale skin, but I totally love it, since it is the perfect fall shade for me.


GR: Πρόσφατα η εταιρεία Colourpop είχε για μία μέρα δωρεάν μεταφορικά! Οπότε ομολογώ ότι δεν αντιστάθηκα και έκανα μία μικρή ζημιά. Αν δεν ξέρετε για τι πράγμα μιλάω μην ανησυχείτε καθόλου, εδώ θα τα πούμε όλα. Και επίσης ΠΡΕΠΕΙΙ να ξέρετε για αυτή την εταιρεία!!!! Η Colourpop λοιπόν φίλες μου, φημίζεται για την υψηλή ποιότητα των προϊόντων της αλλά και, ναι ναι τώρα έρχεται το καλό... την απίστευτα χαμηλή του τιμή. Με το κάθε κραγιονάκι σε υγρή ή και στικ μορφή να είναι στα 6$ και τις σκιές στα 5$.
Αποφάσισα λοιπόν να δοκιμάσω τα πιο γνωστά προϊόντα της εταιρείας, ξεκινώντας φυσικά από τα liquid lipstick, και πιο συγκεκριμένα τη σειρά ultra sati lips. Τα κραγιόναυτά, έχουν την μορφή lip gloss, όμως στεγνώνουν ματ, χωρίς όμως να είναι τελείως στεγνά πάνω στα χείλη (όσο περνάει η ώρα θα παρατηρήσετε στεγνώνουν όλο και πιο πολύ) αλλά δεν γίνονται ποτέ ξηρά, ίσα ίσα είναι πολύ άνετα! Κρατάνε γα πολλές ώρες και η χρωματική απόδοση είναι τέλεια! Προσωπικά νομίζω ότι από τα αγαπημένα μου ξεπερνώντας πιο ακριβές εταιρείες όπως MAC.
Εγώ επέλεξα 3 φυσικές αποχρώσεις, ώστε να μπορώ να τις φοράω κάθε μέρα! Μόνο μία είναι λίγο πιο σκούρα, στην απόχρωση Frick'n Frack, η οποία είναι η τέλεια φθινοπωρινή απόχρωση!
Εcho Park, Frick'n Frack, Alyssa (L-R)



The Eyeshadows!

EN: I also got two eyeshadows. Muse (left) and Sequin (right)
Muse is part of this year fall collection: The Fall Edit. They turned out to be quite similar, with the Muse one to have a slightly more rose-y tones in it though. But I absolutely love those type of shades, so I think I will make a good use out of both of them! They apply beautifully and last for a really long time!

GR: Eπίσης διάλεξα και δύο σκιές σε ροζ χρυσή απόχρωση. Τις Muse (αριστερά) και Sequin (δεξιά). Αν και αρκετά παρόμοιες, η Muse έχει ροζ χρυσό υποτόνους ενώ η sequin είναι χάλκινη με περισσότερο shimmer.Όπως και να έχει είναι και οι δυο υπέροχες, απλώνονται πολύ εύκολα και δείχνουν τέλεια πάνω στα μάτια (κυρίως σε μελί και πράσινα)

muse
sequin


16 comments

  1. Οι σκιες ειναι απιστευτες, τα αγαπημενα μου χρωματα! Ελπιζω την επομενη φορα που θα εχουν free shipping να το παρω χαμπαρι γιατι αυτη τη φορα το εχασα :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Με την πρωτη παραγγελια σου δινουν 5$ δωροεπιταγη! Να το εκμεταλευτεις!

      Delete
  2. Muse and Echo Park are two of my favourites! I love ColourPop :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Those shades are straight up my alley! I love what you picked up :) x

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! The truth is I loveee them too so much!

      Delete
  4. You've literally bought the best products! I'm dying to get my hands on a few colourpop products but the shipping costs are just out of my reach! x

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Hope they have a free shipping soon because I want some more pieces ^_^

      Delete
  5. So gutted I missed the international free shipping!
    I need to try some of colourpop bits so bad! You have picked such gorgeous shades they are my fave kind of colour.


    Stacey White
    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah hope you catch the next one! They totally worth it! <3

      Delete
  6. all these lip colours look really pretty!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I've heard such amazing things about Colourpop but have yet to try them! Honestly, I love the look of these goodies and the eyeshadows especially look so gorgeous and very pigmented! I can think of so many exciting autumn looks that you could create with these. :) Thank you for sharing your thorough review and the beautiful swatches! <3 x x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The truth is I enjoy everything so far! <3

      Delete