Skin Care picks


EN: I always enjoy finding new products that work for my skin, especially when it comes to skin care. For the past few months I've been using these two products and let me tell you I have fallen in love with them! So lets get started!

GR: Πάντα μου αρέσει να ανακαλύπτω νέα προϊόντα τα οποία αποδίδουν καλά, ειδικά όταν έχει να κάνει με περιποίηση. Τους τελευταίους λοιπόν μήνες είχα την ευκαιρία να δοκιμάσω κάποια πραγματάκια τα οποία με άφησαν πλήρως ευχαριστημένη και τα χρησιμοποιώ καθημερινά. Πάμε λοιπόν να τα δούμε!
   
EN
1. Avene Cleanance Mat                                        
I don't know why it took me so long to try   this moisturiser. A short note, I have oily skin which sometimes is acne prone. For the past year I've been trying so many different products, and even though I did like some of them, my skin has never been as good as it is right now. What I love the most about  this cream is that is keeps my oils from coming through without drying my skin. I haven't had a break out since I used it, which is quite impressive. Now I know that not everyone has the same skin type, but if you are looking for this type of moisturiser, then do some research on this one!

2. Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry oil
At the beginning I didn't quite get the purpose of this oil, and I neglected fit for quite some time. After using it though for some time I fell in love with it. I use it for so many different reasons. Mainly to moisturise  
my body, and especially really dehydrated areas. I even use it as a perfume because it has a 
great delicate scent, great for everyday. It is not oily or greasy at all and dries quickly. You can use it on your hair, but I've noticed that the next day they look quite oily, so I wouldn't recommend if you have oily scalp. Nevertheless a great multi-tasking product, which I totally recommend!

GR
1. Avene Cleanance Mat
Ίσως η καλύτερη ενυδατική που έχω χρησιμοποιήσει! Παρόλο που είχα ακούσει καλές κριτικές δεν ξέρω γιατί άργησα τόσο πολύ να την δοκιμάσω. Μία μικρή παρένθεση, ο τύπος του δέρματος μου είναι λιπαρός και κάποιες φορές έχει τάσεις ακμής, οπότε το προϊόν αυτό αναφέρεται σε παρόμοιους τύπους επιδερμίδας. Αυτό που με έκανε να το ξεχωρίσω είναι το γεγονός ότι ρυθμίζει την λιπαρότητα, χωρίς όμως να ξηραίνει το δέρμα. Το makeup απλώνεται τέλεια από πάνω, χωρίς να το αλλοιώνει, και εμένα προσωπικά, με έχει βοηθήσει πολύ με την ακμή, καθώς δεν έχω κανένα σύμπτωμα από τότε που το χρησιμοποιώ, το οποίο εγώ θα πω είναι εντυπωσιακό! Αν πιστεύετε ότι έχετε παρόμοιο τύπο επιδερμίδας, θα πρότεινα να το κοιτάξετε! ( Πάντα ωστόσο είναι καλό να συμβουλευόμαστε ειδικό γιατρό, κυρίως αν έχουμε έντονα προβλήματα με το δέρμα μας)

2. Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry oil
Λοιπόν θα είμαι ειλικρινής, στην αρχή δεν καταλάβαινα ποιος είναι ο σκοπός αυτού του προϊόντος και στην αρχή το είχα παραμελήσει. Όμως, όταν άρχισα να το χρησιμοποιώ πραγματικά το λάτρεψα, και το χρησιμοποιώ για διάφορους σκοπούς ( όπως αναφέρει και το όνομά του).  Είναι υπέροχο για ενυδάτωση του σώματος, καθώς θα αφήσει το δέρμα σας απαλό, χωρίς όμως να είναι λιπαρό! Ειδικά σε περιοχές που εμφανίζουν αρκετή ξηροδερμία (πχ φτέρνες ή αγκώνες) είναι θαυματουργό. Εγώ πολλές φορές το χρησιμοποιώ και σαν άρωμα, καθώς έχει μία διακριτική μυρωδιά, τέλεια για καθημερινή χρήση. Η εταιρεία προτείνει και την εφαρμογή στην πρόσωπο και στα μαλλιά, αλλά δεν θα το συνιστούσα αν είστε λιπαροί! Όμως δεν παύει να είναι ένα πολυχρηστικό προϊόν που πιστεύω σίγουρα θα λατρέψετε!

Ως την επόμενη φορά φιλιά πολλά!
P.S. Kate xx

16 comments

  1. This Avene mositurizer sounds great, must be good for m skin type :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked out perfectly for me!! If you have oily skin I would totally recommend!

      Delete
  2. I love the Nuxe oil! Great picks :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The avene one sounds like great product. I also have similar skin type and moisturizer can be tricky sometimes, because heavy ones can break my skin out easily.

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing! But this one did the trick!

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with the Nuxe oil at the moment and my skin loves the entire Cleanance range from Avene - it keeps my skin so clear :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing! I haven't got any break outs ever since I started using it!

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the nuxe dry oil! May have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am using the Nuxe oil too and I love it, I love the scent, it is so beautiful and I love using it mostly on my face for extra hydration!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it is quite heavy for my face but I generally love it!!!

      Delete
  7. Great post! Love your blog xx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed reading about your skincare picks, hun! It seems our skin types are quite similar, so these products would be right up my alley, also. :) I do like the sound of the moisturiser especially, glad to hear that it's so good for oily skin! I'll have to check it out. <3 The oil seems lovely too, I haven't been using any oils myself but would love to check this one out, especially if it smells nice. :) <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove this moisturiser if you have similar skin type I totally recommend!

      Delete