Best of Mac


EN: Hello there! Well today's post is all about Mac products and which are the best!

1. Mac Fix+: My most favourite not only Mac, but all time favourite product is Mac's Fix+ . This 'magic water' as I like to call it is amazing for setting your makeup. It is not necessarily going to prolong your make up but, it makes your face look so smooth and healthy. It adds a natural glow to the skin, without making it look greasy! I absolutely love it.
2.Mac Prolong wear concealer: A very hyped product, but for a good reason. This concealer does not crease or settle into the fine lines and lasts all day!
3. Mac Optimum black Mascara: My all time favourite mascara from Mac, this one gives great volume to your lashes and separates them!
4.Mac soft and Gentle highlighter: I have to say I never thought I would like a highlighter as much, due to my oily skin, but this one gives your skin such a beautiful glow. I also use it on my blow bone and in the inner corners of my eye!
5. Lipsticks: Well I couldn't do a Mac dedicated post and not mention their lipsticks. I mean they are for me one of the best formula from High end or drugstore! I especially love their Matte finish and their retro matte, because I love the fact that thy are long wearing and do not move at all throughout the day!
6. Mineralize Skin finish in Warm Soul: My all time favourite blush! I've had this one for years and I will definitely repurchase because I've hit pan! It has a gorgeous peachy shade with a beautiful glow!
7. Mac 217 Blending Brush: Well I will only say a few words about this product. You need it. I believe that if you enjoy playing with eyeshadow this one will come very handy. The quality is amazing, you can apply product to your lids and blend eye shadows to your crease effortlessly. I 100% recommend.


GR: Γεια σας, γεια σας! Λοιπόν σήμερα σας έχω ετοιμάσει ένα special post! Θα μιλήσουμε για καλλυντικά MAC, και ποια κατά την γνώμη μου αξίζει να έχετε σίγουρα στην συλλογή σας!

1. Mac Fix+: Πολλές μπορεί τώρα να μου πείτε, 'και τι είναι αυτό'? Αυτό φίλες μου είναι ένα 'μαγικό νεράκι' όπως το αποκαλώ εγώ. Το ψεκάζετε στο πρόσωπό σας αφού τελειώσετε το μακιγιάζ και περιμένετε να στεγνώσει. Θα δείτε άμεσα το πρόσωπό σαν να ζωντανεύει και το δέρμα σας να φαίνεται ομοιόμορφο, λες και έχετε κάνει photo shop, χωρίς όμως να σας βαραίνει. Κάνει το πρόσωπο να δείχνει φρέσκο και δίνει μία φυσική λάμψη πάνω του. Το συνιστώ 10000%, θα με θυμηθείτε!
2.Mac Prolong wear concealer: Για εμένα αυτό το concealer είναι μακράν το αγαπημένο μου. Δεν μαζεύει στις λεπτές γραμμές κάτω από τα μάτια, έχει τέλεια κάλυψη και κρατάει όλη μέρα. Τι άλλο να ζητήσεις?
3. Mac Optimum black Mascara: Ψάχνεις μία μάσκαρα η οποία να δίνει τέλειο όγκο και ένταση στο βλέμμα? Η συγκεκριμένη δεν νομίζω να απογοητεύσει!
4.Mac soft and Gentle highlighter: Ποτέ δεν πίστευα ότι ένα highlighter θα μου αρέσει τόσο πολύ. Για την ακρίβεια είμαι εθισμένη! Το φοράω πρωί βράδυ (το πρωί εφαρμόζω μικρή ποσότητα και το βράδυ εεε .. αρκετή) και δίνει μία υπέροχη λάμψη στο δέρμα. Εφαρμόστε το επίσης στο κόκαλο κάτω από το φρύδι και στις εσωτερικές γωνίες των ματιών για ακόμα πιο εντυπωσιακό αποτέλεσμα!
5. Lipsticks: Δεν μπορούσα να γράψω αυτό το post και να μην μιλήσω για τα περιβόητα κραγιόν της MAC. Πραγματικά έχουν καταπληκτική σύσταση. Η αγαπημένη μου φόρμουλα είναι τα matte και τα retro matte, διότι είναι πολύ σταθερά και κρατάνε πολλές ώρες στα χείλη!
6. Mineralize Skin finish in Warm Soul: Ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου ρουζ εδώ και χρόνια και σίγουρα θα το ξανά αγοράσω γιατί όπως βλέπετε έχει σχεδόν τελειώσει! Έχει ένα υπέροχο ροδακινί χρώμα με ελαφριά λάμψη! Το συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!
7. Mac 217 Blending Brush: Εντάξει θα πω λίγα λόγια και καλά για αυτό το πινέλο. Το χρειάζεστε! Αν σας αρέσει να πειραματίζεστε με σκιές τότε το συγκεκριμένο θα το λατρέψετε. Εφαρμόζει τέλεια προϊόν στα μάτια και είναι ιδανικό για να 'σβήσετε' τις σκιές στην κόγχη του ματιού! Λίγο τσιμπημένο στην τιμή, αλλά σίγουρα θα το λατρέψετε!




14 comments

  1. MAC is definitely in my top 5 makeup brands! I definitely want to try that soft and gentle highlighter and the pro long wear concealer... I can't believe I still haven't tried them ahaha x

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were recent adition to my collection too, but I really enjoy them! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love all of these products ! Apart from the mascara but only because I think I'm allergic to it ! Which is a shame because it really does leave lashes looking amazing!
    Stacey White
    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is unfortunate! But the rest are really lovely indeed! ^_^

      Delete
  3. I really love your MAC picks! For me, my top MAC products are the Pro Long Wear Foundation, Fix +, Mineralize Skin Finish Natural and Soft & Gentle & the creme lipsticks especially in the shade Impassioned. ^^

    Joanne at Urhappybunnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to check this lipstick, I googled it and it looks gorgeous!!

      Delete
  4. Warm soul is my favourite blush ever! That highlighter looks amazing as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O love it so much! I am running out though!!!

      Delete
  5. Girl, you are teasing me so much with this post! Now I want to go out and buy all of these things! :D You really can't go wrong with MAC, especially their gorgeous lipsticks! Having said that, I'm totally in love with the Warm Soul blush, it's such a gorgeous shade and perfect for autumn, I'm adding it to my wishlist! :) Thanks for sharing these. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know I always make a bug list after reading this kind of posts! I would definitely racommend warm soul most out of all of them!

      Delete
  6. All Fired Up is a gorgeous shade! I don't own many lipsticks from Mac and I will definitely invest in some! Lovely post :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don;t have many either! I really want to get Twig!

      Delete
  7. Το concealer είναι το αγαπημένο μου. Δε το αλλάζω με τίποτα :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ειναι πραγματικα πολυ καλο!!! <3

      Delete