OOTD || Zip Culottes

 After a long break from blogging, due to exams and then going on holidays, I though I would begin a new series here on my blog, which is an OOTD (aka outfit of the day) ideas. On my recent trip to Krakow I had the chance to find some beautiful spots around the city to take pictures! 

The first OOTD  features a new fashion trend, which is right up my street... Culottes! I love the style they give and I believe they transform any outfit. Paired with a plain white top or shirt you instantly look put together and very chic! For more inspiration just continue reading...

xx
 Zip Culotte : ZARA










4 comments

  1. Love the colour of these culottes! I don't own any pair of these but I love when I see them on blogs. Lovely outfit!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to them! I just love the way they look! Definitely try them if you can ;)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit and background! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete