Kiko Milano products

EN: Kiko Milano is by far one of my favourite brands. The quality is amazing and the price point is great. First of all I should mention that the packaging is so luxurious, making the products stand out! Most of their products some of my favourites out of all the make up products I own. So since lately I've been collecting some new items I thought I wou
l'd talk to you about some of my favourites. Don't forget to read my last review on Kiko Milano, you can find it here.

GR: Kiko Milano είναι μία από τις αγαπημένες μου εταιρείες. Ο συνδυασμός ποιότητας και τιμής είναι ασυναγώνιστος και σχεδόν όλα τα προϊόντα τους που έχω δοκιμάσει είναι αυτά που ξεχωρίζουν από όλα τα υπόλοιπα που έχω. Καταρχάς οι συσκευασίες των προϊόντων είναι πάντα πολύ προσεγμένες και κάνουν τα προϊόντα να δείχνουν πολύ πιο ακριβά από ότι είναι στην πραγματικότητα! Καθώς τον τελευταίο καιρό έχω μαζέψει αρκετά πράγματα και έχω σχηματίσει μία πολύ καλή άποψη, θεώρησα ότι θα ήταν χρήσιμο να σας δείξω κάποια από τα αγαπημένα μου. Μην ξεχάσετε να δείτε το τελευταίο μου άρθρο για τα προϊόντα Kiko Milano, μπορείτε να το βρείτε εδώ.


1.Smart lip pencil in 711- Great formula, creamy, long lasting and very comfortable on the lips.
2. Velvet Mat-Satin Lipstick in 614- My favourite Lipstick for years now! Love the colour and the formula. It is the perfect mat lipstick in my opinion.
3.Creamy colour lip liner in 303 and 304 - As the name says, very creamy lip liners and long lasting. I also love the colour range, which is something the smart lip pencils don't have, even thought I think I prefer the formula of the smart lip pencil! 
4.Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in 316- Their new mat formula is again great, cannot tell a huge difference with the last one, maybe this one is more creamy and smooth but still long lasting. This colour is also the perfect nude I believe!
5.Colours up long lasting eyeshadow in 28- The first time I used this eyeshadow I wasn't so sure about it because I couldn't blend it properly. But then I found out that you should work pretty fast with this one, because once it sets it does not move! So work quickly and you will not be disappointed.
6. Long lasting stick eyeshadow in 06 - This one is more creamy than the last one, but it's lasting power is until 7-8 hours, but on the package says that it is supposed to last only that long! Paired with a good primer is great and I also love the colours!
7. Extra sculpt volume Mascara- I thing this mascara will replace my love for the Maybelline Lash Sensational and that tells a lot. With only one coat it separates and gives great volume to your lashes.
8. Volume attraction Mascara - This is a more natural mascara, if you don't want as dramatic lashes you will love this one, you can definitely build up the intensity thought!

1.Smart lip pencil in 711-  Η κρεμώδης υφή και η μεγάλη διάρκεια του μολυβιού αυτού με έκαναν γρήγορα να το λατρέψω, ίσως από τα καλύτερα που έχω δοκιμάσει!
2. Velvet Mat-Satin Lipstick in 614- Τα mat κραγιόν της Kiko είναι τα καλύτερα για εμένα. Καθόλου ξηρά στα χείλη και μεγάλη διάρκεια!
3.Creamy colour lip liner in 303 and 304 - Όπως λέει και το όνομα, τα μολύβια αυτά είναι πολύ κρεμώδη και επίσης κρατάνε για πολύ ώρα. Αν και σαν υφή τα smart lip liner είναι λίγο πιο κρεμώδη και όχι τόσο ξηρά, αυτά έχουν καταπληκτική ποικιλία χρωμάτων!
4.Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in 316-  Η καινούρια σειρά των velvet mat κραγιόν είναι υπέροχη. Η μόνη διαφορά με το ακριβώς παραπάνω που μπορώ να βρω είναι ότι ίσως αυτά είναι λίγο πιο κρεμώδη στην υφή. Επίσης η συγκεκριμένη απόχρωση είναι το τέλειο nude κατά την δική μου άποψη!
5.Colours up long lasting eyeshadow in 28- Η αλήθεια είναι ότι αρχικά δεν ήξερα τι να σκεφτώ για αυτό το προϊόν, καθώς ένιωθα ότι δεν σβήνει καλά. Όμως ανακάλυψα ότι πρέπει να το δουλέψω γρήγορα, γιατί από την στιγμή που θα στεγνώσει δεν πρόκειται να κουνηθεί! Γι αυτό δουλέψτε γρήγορα και το αποτέλεσμα θα είναι καταπληκτικό.
6. Long lasting stick eyeshadow in 06 - Αυτή είναι λίγο πιο κρεμώδης από την προηγούμενη, αλλά χωρίς την διάρκεια της. Θα κρατήσει για 7-8 ώρες ( ακριβώς όσες λέει και στην συσκευασία), με ένα καλό primer ματιών ίσως έχετε ακόμα καλύτερη απόδοση.
7. Extra sculpt volume Mascara- Αυτή η καινούρια ανακάλυψη με άφησε πλήρως ικανοποιημένη. Με ένα μόνο πέρασμα δίνει όγκο και διαχωρίζει τις βλεφαρίδες! Την συστήνω ανεπιφύλακτα! 
8. Volume attraction Mascara -  Η συγκεκριμένη δεν είναι τόσο έντονη όσο και η προηγούμενη, δίνω όμως ικανοποιητικό όγκο στις βλεφαρίδες και θα την πρότεινα σε όσους δεν θέλουν δραματικές βλεφαρίδες!

6 comments

  1. All the lip products look lovely on you! <3

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnak you so much! Now I appreciate all those video swatches I watch, it was quite hard ^_^ xoxo

      Delete
  2. These are lovely shades you chose, every single lip colour looks great on you. I never tried KIKO products and I would love to, but I have so many things on my wishlist, I don't know where to start! :) x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too it is quite a challenge to pick your favourites! <3

      Delete
  3. I love their eyeshadow sticks and really liked the new Creamy Comfort lip pencil I picked up - definitely need to check out the new matte lipsticks next :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good and I love the packaging of the new lip liners!

      Delete