H&M nail polish review


EN:When it come to nails, I am really picky. I want my nail polish to be pigmented, dry fast and last a long time. I know who doesn't? I wanted to invest on some nice spring colours and since I've heard everyone raving about H&M nail polishes and I though I would give them a try. Well let me tel you, they are phenomenal! First of all they have a great variety of colours where you can choose from. They are very easy to apply and within 10 minutes two coats will be completely dry. I cannot say enough about those nail polishes. They also have great lasting power! You definitely have to try them out! I will be picking more shades, since they have great spring colours.

GR: Σε ποιόν δεν αρέσει όταν ανακαλύπτει ένα μανό το οποίο να έχει καλή απόδοση, διάρκεια και να στεγνώνει γρήγορα; Με τον ερχομό της άνοιξης, ήθελα και εγώ να ανανεώσω την συλλογή μου. Έχοντας ακούσει πολλούς να μιλάνε για τα καινούρια μανό της Η&Μ, ήθελα πολύ να τα δοκιμάσω. Το αποτέλεσμα; Καταπληκτικό!  Καταρχάς, έχουν τεράστια ποικιλία χρωμάτων. Είναι πολύ εύκολα στην εφαρμογή και μέσα σε 10 λεπτά δύο στρώσεις θα έχουν στεγνώσει πλήρως. Η διάρκειά τους επίσης είναι πολύ καλή! Πραγματικά τα συνιστώ σε όλους, είναι ένα προϊόν που αξίζει να δοκιμάσετε! Σίγουρα θα επεκτείνω πάντως την δική μου συλλογή!


ΕΝ: The colours I picked up are Milky Jade, which is a lovely minty shade, very appropriate for spring and summer, and Champagne Blush, which is a great soft pink colour, which I've been after for a very long time!  ( In the photo above I'm wearing Champagne Blush, with 3 light coats)

GR: Τα χρώματα που διάλεξα είναι το Milky Jade , το οποίο είναι ένα απαλό γαλαζοπράσινο παστέλ χρώμα, υπέροχο για το καλοκαίρι και την άνοιξη, και το Champagne Blush , το οποίο είναι ένα υπέροχο απαλό ροζ, το οποίο έψαχνα να βρω εδώ και πολύ καιρό σε μία απόχρωση που να με ικανοποιεί. ( Στην φωτογραφία ακριβώς από πάνω βλέπετε το Champagne Blush, με τρεις στρώσεις)


12 comments

  1. I once got given some H&M polish but I was a bit of a brand snob and didn't use it for a while. I was extremely surprised when I did though, it's everything you said and very opaque for the pastel colours too!

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing! I was passing by the counter sayind noooo no way and now Oh my god ^_^

      Delete
  2. Such fab quality from H&M, I didn't expect that! For the price, these seem absolutely lovely. I will be sure to check them out, so thank you for this review! Your nails look gorgeous, btw. :3 <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! they were so easy to apply definitely try them if you can! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oh wooow LOVE these colors! Totally love your blog, keep up the good work!

    xo,
    Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! Thank you so much for your kind words... :D <3

      Delete
  4. υπέροχες αποχρώσεις ιδανικές για την άνοιξη !!! Πραγματικά θα τις χαρείς ιδιαίτερα :) αν θες ρίξε μια ματιά στο νέο μου θέμα για προϊόντα περιποίησης :)

    http://evaeatstheapple1994.blogspot.gr/2016/04/all-about-skincare.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Τι ωραία χρώματα. Χάρηκα που διάβασα ότι έχουν και καλή διάρκεια!
    Πολλά φιλιά και Καλό Πάσχα κορίτσι

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ειναι πολυ ομορφα αξιζει να τα δοκιμασεις! Επισης ακλες γιορτες! :)

      Delete