Top 5+1 High End Lipsticks



 I have a huge love for lipsticks and I'm always more than happy to add new pieces to my collection. So today I thought I would show you my favourite high end options.



1. Mac Myth: If you love a nude lip then this lipstick will be your best friend. However it is loved and hated by many people. It is a very pale nude which on it's own might not be the most flattering colour for most people. The way I like to use it is on top of another lipstick which is deeper in colour to make it more nude.


 2. Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture 25: Another beautiful nude colour. It has more of a brown undertones and the formula is very moisturising and looks very natural on the lips.


3. Clinique - Long last soft mattte lipstick - Beauty: Our last nude which is more pink than the last one. What I love about this lipstick is that you can put on a light layer just to give some colour to your lips, or you can build the intensity for a more "noticeable" effect.


4. Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture 01: Moving on to reds, probably my favourite type of lipstick. I love the colour and the formula of this one. It is moisturising but still long lasting. A true red colour, perfect for any occasion.


5.Chanel - Rouge Allure Velvet - 51: Another red with, but this one has a blue undertone which makes it the perfect shade for paler people.


6. Sephora - Rouge - Crush: When you don't want to go red, but still want something bold, then this colour is perfect. It is very long lasting and transforms a simple make up, making it look like you spend a lot of effort in it.

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. ^_^ ευχαριστω πολυ κοριτσι μουυ!

      Delete
  2. Aww such awesome tips on lipstick choices, love MAC's Myth and velvet teddy, cool post
    http://tinacolette.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try out Velvet teddy! Maybe next fall I will give it a go! ^_^

      Delete