Top 5 affordable lipsticks


EN:Lipstick is a staple item in every woman's make up collection. So it very exciting when I find great quality lipsticks in a reasonable price.
GR:Το κραγιόν είναι μία σταθερή αξία στην συλλογή μιας γυναίκας. Όταν λοιπόν βρίσκω προϊόντα πολύ καλής ποιότητας και ταυτόχρονα οικονομικά με ευχαριστεί πολύ, να λοιπόν μερικά από τα δικά μου αγαπημένα..


Kiko Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick (In shades 614 and 602): I know that Kiko products are not so easy to find, but If you can find them, you should definitely try them out! This range of lipsticks is my favourite Kiko product collection . I have a full review of their products which you can find here , with more details.

Kiko Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick (Αποχρώσεις 614 και 602): Αν και τα προϊόντα της εταιρίας αυτής μπορούμε να τα προμηθευτούμε μόνο μέσω online αγορών ή αν επισκεφτούμε το κατάστημα στο εξωτερικό δεν μπορούσα να μην τα αναφέρω. Είναι πραγματικά τα καλύτερα κραγιόν που έχω δοκιμάσει και το αγαπημένο μου προϊόν της Kiko. Αν μπορέσετε να τα αγοράστε τα προτείνω ανεπιφύλακτα, δεν θα απογοητευτείτε! Έχω αναλυτικό review στο site μου το οποίο μπορείτε να βρείτε εδώ για περισσότερες λεπτομέρειες.


Rimmel London Kate Moss 107: Probably my favourite red lipstick. Great formula, longlasting and in a very affordable price.

Rimmel London Kate Moss 107: Μάλλον το αγαπημένο μου κόκκινο, υπέροχη υφή, μεγάλη διάρκεια και το κυριότερο τέλεια τιμή. Μπορείτε να το βρείτε σε online ελληνικά καταστήματα ( στα οποία μπορούμε να κάνουμε κανονικά αγορές, ακόμα και με αντικαταβολή!)

Maybelline - Colour Drama (Shades 520 and 630): I bought those lipsticks just to try them out, not expecting too much. Well let me tell you that their pigmentation, durability and their formula are absolutely gorgeous! Great price and great quality, totally recommend them to everybody.

Maybelline - Colour Drama (Αποχρώσεις 520 και 630): Η αλήθεια είναι ότι αγόρασα τα συγκεκριμένα προϊόντα χωρίς να περιμένω πολλά. Ωστόσο δεν μπορώ να σας κρύψω ότι ξεπέρασαν τις προσδοκίες μου. Η απόδοσή, η διάρκεια και η υφή τους είναι αξεπέραστη. Τα συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!

10 comments

  1. Thanks for your lovely recommendations, hun! <3 Lipstick is one of those things that you can enjoy in high quality, without having to spend a ton of money on it. I love the Kate Moss range, and I'd love to try out some of the Kiko ones - I've heard great things about them! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel Kate Moss's lipsticks do have a grate quality! You should definitely try them out! their smart lipstick range is great as well!

      Delete
  2. I love Kate Moss 107 but I can only wear it if I've moisturised my lips like crazy before hand. I'm really keen on trying some Kiko products but I don't think they sell them here. I'll have to get my cousins to send me some!

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be drying sometimes, I exfoliate my lips before application and it always helps! You will be suprsed but Kiko lipsticks, believe me I have a reason for loving them so much!

      Delete
  3. Καλησπέρα Κατερίνα. Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει ακόμα κραγιόν της εταιρίας Kiko αλλά σκέφτομαι στο μέλλον να δώσω μια ευκαιρία ειδικά στα velvet mat :D
    Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ για το σχόλιο σου στο blog μου. Όσον αφορά τα προϊόντα της εταιρίας Lush δεν μπορούμε να τα προμηθευτούμε εδώ στην Ελλάδα από όσο ξέρω (Θεώρησα πιο χρήσιμο να σου απαντήσω εδώ παρά κάτω από την ερώτηση σου στο blog μου, ελπίζω να μην πειράζει)

    Φιλάκια
    notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Καλα εκανες σε ευχαριστω πολυ! Κριμα παντως θα ηταν υπεροχο να ειχαμε εδω ενα καταστημα! Αν μπορεσεις να τα βρεις θα ηταν πολυ καλο θα με θυμηθεις ;) φιλια πολλα κ ευχαριστω για την στηριξη!

      Delete
  4. I love this post! I've been dying to try some Kiko lipsticks, I may have to make an order! I totally agree with you on the Rimmel Kate 107 is always my go to red lipstick!

    Katie | http://katieameliaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! if you need any help with your order check my post on kiko cosmetics I have a few of their products reviewed here: http://london-vibes.blogspot.gr/2016/02/kiko-cosmetics-review.html

      Also 107 it is truly the best bluetoned red lipstick! <3

      Delete
  5. I love the Kate Moss in 107! It's the perfect red shade :)

    www.girlbouttown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! The bed tone of red I own...! ;-)

      Delete