Skincare Loves



EN: Lately I've been really into skincare, since not only does it help your skin feel and look healthier, but it also makes for a better make up application.So today I decided to share my favourite products with you. Just a little side note, I have oily and acne prone skin and I try to find products that work best for my skin type. It is essential you find what skin type you have, before using any type of product on your face.. Only in this way you will have the desirable results.

Lemon- Sugar Face scrub: I thought I would start from the first step and continue in order of how I use all the products. So at first I like to apply warm water on my face and then I will use this homemade face scrub, which is great for acne prone - oily skin. I've been making and using this recipe for over a year now I truly believe it helps my skin a lot! You rub it on your face gently and then you leave it on for 3-5 minutes. I have a full post on my blog for this product which you can see here , in order to find more information.
Avene Cleanance Gel: The next step is cleanser. I prefer to use it after the scrub because I find that it works better for my skin, since the scrub contains oil in it. This cleanser I us for many years and it works great for me. Great for oily and acne prone skin. It makes your face fell and look fresh, but without drying it out too much! I totally recommend to people with similar skin type to me.
Avene Thermal Spring Water: I've been loving this product for many years. It is very refreshing and soothing for the skin. I use it in the mornings right after my cleansing gel. You spray it on your face and you let it dry. It will smoth your skin and make it very soft. You can also use it during the day if you feel like. It is great during hot weather as well!
La Roche-Posay - Effaclar K(+):  I've been loving this moisturiser from La Roche - Posay, which is targeted towards oily skin types. It provides the necessary moisture, without being too heavy. Remember even if you have oily skin, it is very important to provide it with some sort of moisture. If you don't your skin will produce more oils, in order to regain the missing moisture. So any type of creme which is for oily and in my case and acne prone skin is perfect. I really enjoy this one and I have noticed a great difference on my skin, since it helps fighting acne as well. I use this one day and night and I have also found that it is a great make up base for your foundation as well.
Kiko Skin Trainer: Last but definitely not least, I have to mention this serum that I've been using from Kiko. I made a Kiko review post on my blog which you can see herewhere I mentioned this product, but I hadn't used it properly to give you my full impression. I do prefer to use this one at night, as a more deep moisturiser, and I have to say I works perfectly. It is not heavy for my skin and I find that it does smooths out my skin tone, as it claims on the website.

This is my simple skincare, I believe that you don't have to use a million products to have good skin, you just have to find the ones that work out the best for you!
Do you have any suggestions for oily or maybe for other skin tones?



GR: Τον τελευταίο καιρό έχω αρχίσει να προσέχω λίγο περισσότερο την περιποίηση του προσώπου μου. Πιστεύω ότι όχι μόνο βοηθάει το δέρμα μου, αλλά κάνει και την εφαρμογή του μακιγιάζ καλύτερη. Ο τύπος της επιδερμίδας μου λιπαρή με τάσεις ακμής. Οπότε θα μιλήσω για προϊόντα που είναι κατάλληλα για τον συγκεκριμένο τύπο δέρματος. Είναι πολύ σημαντικό να βρείτε τον τύπο της δικιάς σας επιδερμίδας, διότι με αυτό τον τρόπο θα μπορέσετε να κατασταλάξετε σε προϊόντα που είναι κατάλληλα για εσάς.

Lemon- Sugar Face scrub: Το συγκεκριμένο scrub το χρησιμοποιώ - και φτιάχνω- πάνω από ένα χρόνο τώρα και πραγματικά τα αποτελέσματά του είναι καταπληκτικά. Κατάλληλο για επιδερμίδες με τάσεις ακμής. Έχω αναλυτικό άρθρο στο blog μου το οποίο μπορείτε να βρείτε εδώ. Ο καλύτερος τρόπος για να το εφαρμόσετε είναι να τρίψετε με αυτό το πρόσωπό σας απαλά και στο τέλος να το αφήσετε για 3-5 λεπτά ώστε να δράσει καλύτερα. 
Avene Cleanance Gel: Στην συνέχεια σειρά έχει το καθαριστικό προσώπου. Προσωπικά προτιμώ να το χρησιμοποιώ μετά το scrub, γιατί το τελευταίο περιέχει λάδι στα συστατικά του. Το συγκεκριμένο καθαριστικό το προτιμάω εδώ και χρόνια και δουλεύει τέλεια για το πρόσωπό μου. Είναι κατάλληλο για λιπαρές επιδερμίδες και κάνει το πρόσωπο να δείχνει φρέσκο και υγιές, χωρίς να το ξηραίνει.
Avene Thermal Spring Water: Άλλο ένα προϊόν που χρησιμοποιώ εδώ και καιρό. Είναι ένα πολυχρηστικό προϊόν. Το ψεκάζετε στο πρόσωπό σας είτε μετά τον καθαρισμό, αλλά και οποιαδήποτε άλλη στιγμή της ημέρας. Δίνει μια υπέροχη αίσθηση φρεσκάδας και καταπραϋνει την επιδερμίδα. Είναι επίσης πολύ χρήσιμο τους καλοκαιρινούς μήνες!
La Roche-Posay - Effaclar K(+): Επόμενο βήμα είναι η ενυδάτωση, και προσωπικά προτιμώ την συγκεκριμένη από την La Roche-Posay, η οποία είναι κατάλληλη για λιπαρές επιδερμίδες. Είναι πολύ σημαντικό να γνωρίζετε ότι, ακόμα και αν έχετε λιπαρή επιδερμίδα πρέπει να προσφέρετε στο δέρμα σας κάποιου είδους ενυδάτωση. Αλλιώς το δέρμα σας θα παράγει περισσότερη λιπαρότητα ώστε να ανακτήσει την "χαμένη" ενυδάτωση που θέλει. Γι αυτό είναι καλό να χρησιμοποιείτε μία ελαφριά κρέμα, η οποία να είναι κατάλληλη για τον τύπο της επιδερμίδας σας. Την συγκεκριμένη μπορείτε να την χρησιμοποιήσετε πρωί- βράδυ. Επίσης είναι μία πολύ καλή βάση για make-up καθώς θα το βοηθήσει να παραμείνει στο πρόσωπό σας περισσότερη ώρα και θα απορροφήσει την περίσσεια λιπαρότητα. 
Kiko Skin Trainer: Τέλος, έχω να μιλήσω για κάτι τελείως καινούριο για εμένα. Είναι ένας ορός προσώπου, ο οποίος υπόσχεται ενυδάτωση και ανάπλαση του δέρματος, τα οποία πραγματικά πληρεί. Τον έχω αναφέρει ξανά σε ένα άρθρο σχετικά με προϊόντα της εταιρίας Kiko Milano, το οποίο μπορείτε να βρείτε εδώ, αλλά δεν είχα επεκταθεί πολύ τότε σχετικά με αυτό. Προσωπικά το χρησιμοποιώ βράδυ γιατί προσφέρει μία πιο βαθιά ενυδάτωση, χωρίς να βαραίνει καθόλου όμως την επιδερμίδα.

Αυτά λοιπόν είναι όλα όσα είχα να σας περιγράψω. Πιστεύω το πιο σημαντικό στην περιποίησή μας είναι να βρούμε να τύπο της επιδερμίδας μας και τα προϊόντα που δουλεύουν για αυτή, χωρίς να βαραίνουμε το πρόσωπό μας με δεκάδες προϊόντα!

6 comments

  1. I've never tried anything from Avene to be honest but I'm quite open to trying anything! Thermal Spring Water sounds lovely!

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really good! the products are very good and in a very reasonable price!

      Delete
  2. Avene is seriously my favorite brand. I just bought the thermal water and havent use it yet!

    BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very refreshing especially during summer! ;)

      Delete
  3. πολύ ενημερωτικό το Post σου :) μου αρεσε πολυ :) αν θες να ριξεις μια ματια και στο δικο μου θα χαρω πολυ :)

    http://evaeatstheapple1994.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ! Εννοειται...! ;)

      Delete