Everyday Makeup



For my first post I decided to talk about something I really like. And that is of course makeup. I'm not saying that makeup is something essential in our lives, but it is a great way to enhance our features, and it is also fun to experiment with different colours and combinations. Today I will talk about my favourite products to use in everyday basis, when I want to be look presentable in a short period of time.

Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions: For me it has been a challenge to find the perfect foundation. For my pale skin nothing seemed to work out. Until I found This foundation from Clinique. I strongly suggest this one especially if you have oily skin. It is lightweight but at the same time it provides a great coverage. If needed you can add a small amount of powder to make sure it will stay on all day. Even thought I did not included it in the photo one of my favourite powders is the Rimmel London - Stay Matte powder.



Kiko - Eyebrow Sculpt: Ok now for eyebrows! If you are blessed with natural full eyebrows then you you have no idea how lucky you are. Personally I believe that eyebrows frame your face and make your make up look flawless, but I need a little extra help in this department. I have tried many different products but the one I really enjoy is this one from Kiko. It is affordable and gives you great control, not to mention that it lasts all day.

Mac - Warm Soul:  I totally prefer wearing a blush rather than a bronzer, because the effect it gives is more natural and let's not forget that it is one of the longest standing make up items. Warm soul is a great product that gives you great colour on your cheeks and a beautiful glow. Totally recommend it for every skin tone!

YSL Lipstick - Rouge Pur Couture 25: Usually in the mornings when I have to go to a lesson I don't wear any lipstick, but when I do I prefer a Nude option. This one is great for on the go application, it is also very creamy and moisturising.

ERRE DUE - True Cover Concealer: Concealer is one of those things I never skip. It is very easy and quick to use and brightens up your face instantly. At the time I am using this one from Erre Due but I'm not saying it is something extraordinary. However it still gets the job done, so I will keep using it!

Maybelline - Lash Sensational Mascara: Oh my god! Ever since I found out about this product I've never used anything else. I am on me second bottle and I'm loving it still. It gives my lashes great volume and length and it stays on all day without smudging underneath my eyes. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you do and you will not be disappointed!

So that is it for my every day make up! Do you have any suggestion for other products? And what is your favourite one?

Post a Comment